From my book Prayers, Affirmations and Meditations
Affirmation: Love, Love, Love
In this very moment, the love of God fills every cell of my body.
I am the unconditional love of God in form.
I am alive and radiating the perfection of the Creator’s love.
I feel and share this love with others.
With each breath, love blossoms with the smile of beauty.
Thank you, God, for your unconditional love. And so it is!
Prayer: Love, Love and Love
Lord, help me to return to love,
For as I bring my life to love solutions,
There is a fertile field with which I can Live and grow the soul’s life purpose.
And the Lord said:
The soul knows this love that has a home
In the energy with which God granted life
And it can work and grow and blossom
In the seeds planted with this energy that reflects
The pure light of Spirit in love.
And each breath of love blossoms with the smile of beauty
And each smile of love helps to heal
The heart that has been broken
And each heart that is open can understand
That love is the greatest gift God gives.
For Spirit can dwell in the heart of living love
And the light of this Spirit holds the pure reflection
Of God’s Spirit merging in man
And as Earth and humanity
bring this love to life,
You can become the conscious source of the living love of God.
You can become co-creators who live in the light of God’s love.
You can feed the fire of the Holy Spirit
With the fuel of your life,
For every time you choose love
You choose the resource God has given you for this life.
You can find the passion for your life’s purpose
And have compassion for those who suffer in the process Of learning how to forgive and live with love.
So now breathe in the light of God’s love into your heart.
This love light from your soul connects you with purpose, For God is love,
so choose love,
and at each opportunity Love the perfect imperfection of being alive and love again.
Meditation: Love, Love, Love
Know that you have the power to call on God’s love. You can practice calling in love with these steps:
• Sit erect.
• Breathe in and out deeply to the count of four.
• Go into a state of meditation.
• Set your intent to call on God’s love.
• Put your hands on your heart.
• Feel spirals of light igniting your heart.
• Say to yourself, “Love, love, love.
• Observe any shift or change in energy.
• Feel the light of love.
• Identify with the love and merge with it.
• Breathe the love into your body, mind and emotions.
• Send that love out to your friends and family.
• Send it out to the world.
• See the light of love surround the world.
• Now the love comes back to you a hundred fold.
• Breathe it in. Be it, feel it. Absorb it. Become love. • Thank God for this healing love.
The energy of love is waiting for you to call on it. You have the power to awaken your consciousness to love.
Learn to call in love for both your inner and outer work in life and become a soul-infused being living in the light of love.